“If you don’t have a culture, you are not a people”
~ God Grew Tired of Us ~
I am still thinking about this statement from my last post.
- Why is culture so important?
- What defines the culture of my country? Does it reflect me?
- Does having more than one culture in a nation affect it?
- Does the world as a whole have a 'culture' - Does it change? If so, why?
- What I am considering most is, if we are Christ followers, what is it that defines our culture as his people?
We are told to be in the world but not of it,
can our physical and spiritual ‘cultures’ co-exist?