Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's All Distinctly Normal

Ho Hum.

I haven't blogged for a few days and really, weird as this is, since I do talk quite a bit, I have nothing to say. (Which probably means that when I do talk it's all a bunch of rubbish anyway!)

  • I mean, you don't want to hear that we lost the first TriNations rugby, do you? No, I didn't think so.
  • What about how our dogs have dug up virtually an entire strip of our back lawn? Riveting stuff, isn't it?
  • Or that I need to replace the laundry taps? What on earth would you do without that piece of information?

I guess what I am trying to say is that life is normal. I guess after these holidays it just feels more normal than 'normal'.

I am in need of a seriaaaaas partay with lots of friends, very loud music, dancing, laughing and great food & wine! Somewhere. Soon.

So - I will leave you with yet another of my favourite songs, from one of my favourite bands that were out here last year... Enjoy.

(Yes, I am aware that these songs are old - but I like them... I am sure that I will share some of my newer favourites at some point)



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...