Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cool Runnings


There is nothing quite like the pressure of finding a name.

A child's name ....
.....A pet's name
And now, good heavens, a blog name!

After many failed and cheesy attempts to come up with something fun and catchy, you can obviously see I settled on "Cool Runnings".

"Why? WHY?"
Have you not seen the movie (I ask with tears in my navy blue eyes?)
It means 'Peace be the journey' and since this life is a journey, both physically and spiritually, and because I love to travel - it seemed like an appropriate name.

I'm not going to attempt to make an impact by being wildly funny or philosophical this first time. I will save that epic fail for another time ~ basically when I know what I am doing.

I'm going to quit while I'm ahead.

Till next time
Peace be your journey ...

3 comments:

  1. Well done Lis!
    And Wel-come too, to Blogland.

    Who would have known the name meant that?!
    Not me, thats for sure
    Yahoo - I get to be the first follower and the first commenter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!
    I like what you've done with your design!
    I'll need to find out how you did that, kay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool name...reminds me of that movie "October Rush"

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...