Monday, March 7, 2011

Pointless Things To Do

Have you ever been browsing through books and one just catches you unawares - and you find yourself in hysterics, right there, in the middle of the bookstore - and the more you try to compose yourself the harder you laugh?

I am aware that one's sense of humour has 'moments', and what is very funny today may not have the same effect as the next day. Be that as it may, this book never ceases to make me smile, if not laugh out loud!

Years ago I bought this book called "Pointless Things to Do"
by Robert Thompson - it had the hysterical effect on me.



I know, I am not sure what to make of my sense of humour either ... but there it is!

"The patient" is well and back at work - life is returning to 'normal' whatever that may be. I am please to report that since we are getting some sleep and some sunshine now, the cabin fever is over and we are all alot more relaxed!

Life is good!
Peace and laughter!

2 comments:

  1. WE share a somewhat bizarre sense of humour. :-) Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled that your daughter is better and yay for this blog - you always put a smile on my face! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...