"Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans"
~ John Lennon ~
I like this quote - in general I believe it's true, but what about being so caught up in 'life' that one forgets to imagine wonderful, faraway, maybe even vaguely impossible dreams of things that you would love to do in this life?
Planning for our trip reminded me that I am about to cross off the No.1 thing on my Bucket List. I really enjoyed that movie and it’s made me consider what will my New No. 1 be and what about a Top 10?
3. Go to an opera in Italy
4. Read Tolstoy’s “War and Peace”
5. Visit the Buddhist monks of Tibet and their tigers.
6. Sleep in a Bedouin tent. Watch sun rise/set over the desert.
7. Make a decent snowman in real snow
8. Go to Oberammergau
9. Try to be more organised...(nah, maybe not)
10. Have a meditational weekend in an old monastery somewhere in the mountains of Spain.
I know that this list may change since I’ve only given it 30min of thought!
I’m OK with that. ...
What's on yours?