Wednesday, January 22, 2014

MyThoughtsFramed Inc.

I started my WP Blog to help me comment on others' WP blogs.  It didn't help, but I kept it. The problem I had with commenting has been resolved and now I find that it's a mission trying to keep 3 blogs going - so I have decided to incorporate MyThoughtsFramed into here.  It's what I would have done anyway had WP not been so iffy about comments!

So, over the next few days, I will move over the existing posts from there, and put them in here, after all, this is my "main baby."

Have lovely days - may we find our hearts overwhelmed by grace and kindness today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...