Tuesday, March 3, 2020

A Laugh at my Expense

As most of my friends know, I have signed up to participate in the Vitality Running World Cup 2020.

So I linked my Tracker to their Vitality App, and was a bit concerned when my runs, usually between 4-6km, starting reflecting times of around 10 minutes.



This had been happening with all of my runs, so I emailed them, and they replied that they were looking into it, and would let me know.




Yesterday, I noticed that my run was still showing the incorrect time, so I sent them another email....



I confess to feeling a bit deflated, because.... WHY was this happening??   Later yesterday afternoon, I got this reply from them...
Of course, I felt like such a pawpaw - I had a good laugh at myself - and replied to them.  I hope I gave them a bit of a laugh too.






So, if you haven't already signed up - do it now - and don't make the same mistake as I did!
Have fun.

Cool Runnings - Peace be the Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...