Friday, April 18, 2014

Grace - Not a debt, but a gift.

It's Good Friday.

It's not a public holiday here like back 'home'.  While everyone there is with family, or on holiday or doing what people do on Good Friday, I found myself thinking about grace.

What a loaded little word.

Unmerited favour. Not a debt to be repaid but a gift. A gift of new life, of new beginnings, of restored friendship with the Father.

A gift to be his.

I remembered this clip I made when doing a study on Romans almost 8 years ago and I was again reminded how amazing grace is.



* * *

1 comment:

  1. Every Easter I am humbled by the price He paid for me. Awesome amazing grace.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...