Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Wordpress Blues

I am having a huge issue and I really need a solution.

For about two months now I am unable to comment on any Wordpress Blogs.  It's never been a problem before and now suddenly WP wants me to log into my WP account before I can leave a comment.

I think if I can't get this sorted out soon, I may need to create a "Fake" Wordpress Blog just to comment from!

Eish!! Any suggested solutions will be appreciated!


* the next day: I left a comment on our School's WP blog and it worked. Since I am the administrator of that Blog, I know that I have not installed any of the latest plugins and upgrades.... maybe this could be a problem if one has?



7 comments:

  1. That happens to me too, no idea why. Hope you get it sorted:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its kind of reassuring knowing its not only me! Good luck to us both. If you find the solution, please share the joy with me! :)

      Delete
  2. will ask Vanessa if she knows whats potting! will send her the link to this post

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of my comments on WordPress blogs landec up caught in the spam catcher...doen't say much for what I had to say :-P

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...